Rules & Regulations
- No cash refunds will be given for golf fees. Golf credits will be issued providing conditions warrant the stoppage of play.
- Golfer’s are encouraged to check in with the Pro Shop 15 minutes prior to their scheduled tee time.
- All players must be equipped with a set of golf clubs and a golf bag.
- Minors under the age of 12 are allowed as spectators or golfers on the golf course only under the supervision of a parent or guardian. Children between the ages of 13 and 17 are allowed to play with permission from the golf shop staff and their parent or guardian.
- No animals allowed. Service animals specifically trained to aid a person with a disability are welcome.
Golfers Wishing To Rent A Motorized Golf Cart….
- Must be 18 years of age or older with proof of valid driver’s license
- Will be restricted to two riders and two golf bags per cart
- Will be required to adhere to all posted and conveyed cart traffic information
- Must return cart during daylight hours
- Must follow restriction of cart path only during the months of January and February (no exceptions)
- Must register with the golf pro shop staff for course access
- Will be responsible for their own well being
- Will be charged posted rates for carts
- Will not be allowed to delay or interfere with the normal progression of play
- Adhere to Buffalo Run speed of play policies at all times
- Do not take any unreasonable amount of time searching for lost golf balls
- Rake sand bunkers, replace divots and repair your ball mark
- Allow faster players to play through at the first convenient opportunity
For your safety, remember lightning…
Doesn’t often give a second chance…
Discontinue play and seek shelter at the first sign of lightning!!
The Dress Code At Buffalo Run Requires All Guests To….
- All golfers must wear golf shirts. T-shirts, tank-tops, gym clothing and excessively worn clothing is not permitted. Denim jeans are allowed. The dress code at Buffalo Run is subject to the discretion of management.